Thoughts

Thoughts and Adventures From Greenlite Heavy Industries

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Garage Band

I made a few sales and met some cool people at the Pedlar’s Fair this past Saturday, but the highlight of the day was seeing my product on folks cruising through.  I spotted three people wearing my pants.  All three stopped by and said how much they liked my product.  The positive feeling I get from people who’ve purchased my product and are out there using it and enjoying it is something that hasn’t been replicated anywhere else in my life.  In short, it’s an awesome feeling.

Starting a small business is a rollercoaster ride: one minute you’re up, the next you’re down, and I get a tremendous amount of positive energy from positive customer feedback.

Whenever I see my product out there in the world I liken the feeling I get to what I would imagine a garage band feels when they first hear one of their songs on the radio.

No comments: