Thoughts

Thoughts and Adventures From Greenlite Heavy Industries

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Getting Somewhere


Seattle Peace Park

Had a great day on Friday: four pairs of pants out the door.  In addition to selling four pairs I saw a guy wearing the G1 pant down at Agua Verde in the University District.  It’s ridiculously thrilling to see someone in my pants (pardon the horrible pun).  Probably what a new band feels when they hear their song on the radio: a feeling of “I’m getting somewhere.”

 My goal for 2013 is to make $20K in sales, I’m on pace to beat that, so as long as I keep the wheels rolling all should be copa in the cabana.  Looking back on the past year and a half I honestly can’t believe how far I’ve come: from a guy who knew nothing, with nothing, to a guy who knows a little something with five products on the market.  I still do wish that each day was forty hours so that I could approach getting done all that needs to get done, but surely slowly I’m doing it.

No comments: