Thoughts

Thoughts and Adventures From Greenlite Heavy Industries

Monday, April 22, 2013

Looking for Dr. Doom


Darren modeling his vest
Okay I know that I preach about curing TMCS (too much crap syndrome) but sometimes I come across a gotta have item.  While at the Pedalers Fair on Saturday I talked to a guy sporting his kick ass Hodala vest.  Then I spotted a dude sporting a sweet Rainier beer vest.  Finally Darren, from The Bicycle Paper pulled out his blue and maroon vest.  Dang I said I need to have me one of those.


The subject vest are handcrafted in Colorado by Dr. Doom of The Republic of Doom.  The one he created for the Seattle cyclocross team Hodala is especially nice.  Dr. Doom is Steve Fassbinder, I sent him an email over the weekend to see how I can get into one of his vests; I’ll keep you posted on how it plays out.

No comments: